Thank you for your interest in joining the Wisconsin State Golf Association.
The WSGA is an association of member clubs which are united in purpose:
to provide their members with the opportunity to pursue the game of golf with integrity and in accordance with the USGA Handicap System.
An individual may join the WSGA by joining one of our 350+ member clubs. Now, with the help of this online option, it's easier than ever to join the WSGA, establish your USGA Handicap Index and begin to receive all the benefits that come along with membership.
In addition to your USGA Handicap Index, membership in the WSGA includes the following:
- Subscription to Wisconsin Golfer magazine, delivered to your email inbox
- Wisconsin Golf Yearbook, the annual Wisconsin Golfer print publication, which includes the Wisconsin directory of courses
- Eligibility for all WSGA and state-sanctioned competitions
- Special recognition for holes-in-one
- Additional options with your handicap service, including Internet score posting and eRevisions
- Special offerings and discounts through the Member Benefits Program
No matter where you play, you will also benefit from WSGA's services to its member clubs:
- Course Rating and Measuring - Every WSGA member club has up-to-date laser measurements and USGA Course and Slope Ratings.
- Wisconsin State Golf Foundation - The WSGA's charitable affiliate provides philanthropic support to promote and preserve the game of golf in WIsconsin.
- Allied Golf Association Support - The WSGA actively supports the Golf Course Owners of Wisconsin, Wisconsin Golf Course Superintendents Association, the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association, the Wisconsin Womens State Golf Association and Wisconsin Women's Public Links Golf Associationand the Wisconsin Section of the PGA.
Membership in WSGA is established through a "home" club, where your Handicap Index is kept. As part of the online application process, you will be asked to select a home club. Currently, there are over 200 WSGA member clubs, located throughout the state, that are accepting new members via this online system. We hope this provides you with a variety of excellent options to choose from when filling out your application for membership.
Listed at the top are three links that will take you step-by-step through the online membership process. If you have any questions or experience technical difficulties, please contact the WSGA at (414) 443-3560 or email email@example.com.