Youth on Course
Every child deserves access to life-changing opportunities.
Youth golfers ages 6-18 can play golf at over 30 participating courses in Wisconsin for $5.00 or less. When you join Youth on Course Wisconsin, the $20 annual membership dues allow you access to all the participating courses in Wisconsin and across the country.
Youth on Course
Youth on Course is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that provides youth with access to life-changing opportunities through golf. Private funding makes it possible for members to have access to play for $5 or less through subsidies to thousands of courses throughout the United States, Canada and Australia.
Members have the opportunity to succeed through Youth on Course programs: DRIVE Club, Careers on Course, Leadership Council and College Scholarships. In addition, Youth on Course has an Alumni Network which extends membership to those 19 and older. This elevated membership offers opportunities for young adults to connect at complementary events, access exclusive deals, find jobs, and much more.
Youth on Course is available in all 50 states and parts of Canada.
Your $20 annual Youth on Course Membership includes:
- Play golf for $5 or less at Youth on Course Clubs in Wisconsin and nationwide
- Membership in the Wisconsin State Golf Association so you can keep track of your handicap and participate in local events
- Scholarship opportunities
- Access to more courses plus online tee time booking through GolfNow
- Coming Soon: A free 1-year subscription to GolfPass Video with golf instruction and exclusive content
- Handicap Index through the WSGA service
- Subscription to the Wisconsin Golfer digital magazine
- Score posting using the WSGA Mobile App or online
- Eligibility to play in WSGA tournaments, championships, tours, and events
Already a Junior Member with a WSGA Handicap of the Wisconsin PGA Junior Foundation? Great news – you are automatically enrolled in the program. Bring your Youth on Course membership card to any of the participating courses and play golf for $5 or less.
Not a Member and interested in the Youth on Course Wisconsin program? Great. Follow the steps.
Once you complete Youth on Course Registration, please be aware of the following;
- Complete the Youth on Course curriculum online.
- Membership cards are available on the Youth on Course App, available in the App store.
- Get out and play. See the list of participating courses to find near you. Traveling? Search the full list of courses nationwide.
A complete list of participating courses is available HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long does a Youth on Course membership last? A Wisconsin Youth on Course is an annual membership program and must be renewed each calendar year.
Q. How do I join the WSGA? Click the JOIN NOW option and select YOUTH ON COURSE as your home club. This club should only be selected if the member is between 6-18 years of age and would like to participate in the program.
Q. How much does it cost to join? The cost for an annual Youth on Course membership is $20 and will expire one year from the day you sign up.
Q. I am a member of the Wisconsin PGA Junior Foundation already, so will I have to join again? If you are a full member of the WPGA Jr Foundation then your Youth on Course membership is already included.
Q. I want to golf. Should I just go straight to the golf course, or should I call ahead of time? It is always recommended to call the golf course ahead of time to schedule your tee time.
Q. My facility is interested in being a “Wisconsin Youth on Course” club. How do we sign up? We can easily get your facility added to the program! Contact Sophia Mazurek at email@example.com.
Golf is an expensive sport – but one that provides learning and growing opportunities that help youth succeed in life. With the generous support of people like you, we will be able to continue to provide access to golf for $5 or less, as well as important grants to high school golf and college scholarships. Donate Today